Use Shooting Powder at the end of the regular flowering period.
- 1 sachet to 100 litres during the last three weeks before harvest
- 2 sachets to 100 litres during the last two weeks before harvest
- 2 sachets to 100 litres during the last week before harvest
- Prepare the nutrient container by first adding the base nutrient to the water container.
- Adjust the EC of the nutrient to 1.2 and then add Shooting Powder.
- Adjust the pH value.
- The nutrient solution is ready.
Only use Shooting Powder when plants are sufficiently healthy as it is a very strong agent that requires a lot from the plants.
Do not use Shooting Powder in combination with any other booster.