- EC, CF and PPM scales
- Fully waterproof
- Factory calibrated
- Auto turn on and off
- Battery life minimum of one year (or shelf life of battery)
- No external switches or adjustment knobs
- EC (0.2 - 3.6), CF (2 - 36) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale)
- Uses 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included)
Testing is simple;
Dip the end of the Truncheon into the nutrient solution and wait for a minute or two for the Truncheon's probe to reach the same temperature as the nutrient.
- Remove the Truncheon from the solution, and then dip back in again to take the reading.
- The flashing lights along the side represent the value of the solution.
- It doesn't get any easier.
- Don't forget to rinse under fresh water after use, and clean once a week.
Handy Hint: 95% of all Truncheons returned to Holland Forge as 'Faulty' only require cleaning or new batteries. It's a great idea to buy a Cleaning Kit which contains everything you need, and check out the Cleaning Guide to keep your Truncheon in tip top condition.