Coco coir is an organic plant substrate derived from fibrous coconut husks, and is the preferred growing media for hydroponic systems.
Professor’s Pure Blend coco is RHP certified, ensuring it remains pure and clean throughout the production process and achieves a consistently high quality. Professor’s Coco is lightly washed and buffered (without using any chemical treatments), providing a fantastic environment for root growth. It's excellent drainage and aeration, along with it's consistent pH level, provides the optimal growing medium. Coco coir has the benefit of being easy to hydrate and 100% natural.
- Washed and Pre-Buffered
- Very Low EC, less than 0.5
- pH Stabilised for optimum nutrient uptake
- High water absorption and essential air ratio
- pH Range 5.5 - 6.5
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Free from pathogenic germs and disease
- Environmentally Friendly
- A perfect mix for container plants and hydroponics